I’d love to discuss collaboration around any of my areas of interest, whether via a research project, education or supporting action on climate change or sustainability in Leicester, the East Midlands or further afield.
Possible areas of collaboration:
- contributing as a trainer, speaker or facilitator at public events
- supporting the development and evaluation of projects and behaviour change interventions
- supporting learning, networking and knowledge sharing amongst local sustainability practitioners and DMU staff and students.
- organising public talks, meetings or events, either at DMU in Leicester or online.
My recent collaborations include:
- supporting Leicester City Council and Sustainable Harborough to link theories of behaviour change and reflective practice to project work
- knowledge exchange on education for sustainable development with universities in North America
- researching behaviour change for energy efficiency in buildings via the eTEACHER project
- offering training on climate change communication for voluntary groups in Leicester
Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss any of the above.